Powered by Blogger.

This is My First Post about A Man

by - July 13, 2013

Listen,
I wanna tell you about someone whose name is.. err, I think I won’t let you acknowledge him. What you need to know is that he loves photography and he likes to write. He even had a colomn in magazine for photos he took. He has published his first novel and now he’s working on his second novel. Now you’ve understood why I put my interest on him. For additional info, he has his own radio show called “Sora***** Book”. Well, if you know how much I love ‘sora’ (means ‘sky’) and book.. you’ll understand my feeling towards him.

icon photoshigenic, taken from deviantart mebemyself247

I’ve known him several years ago, don’t ask me how, cause I’ll say “Fate gathered us”. Ask me who he was, before I had a chance to know him. I knew him when he was between five other people, which two of them were nothing but more famous compared to him. That time, I can’t even describe my feeling. He ─himself, has ever hated himself.. or actually hated his life. He had once tried to stay away from those five people.

I’ve never admired his success or his popularity, instead.. I admire his ability to overcome his failures. He even didn’t hestitate to admit that he had ever thought about giving up when two of his (most famous) friends decided to leave him (and his another three friends). I admire his ability to confess, to be honest, and to fix everything he was wrong about.

In the first place, why should I tell you about this? So that when you have a chance to meet a person like I described above, tell him I miss him. I do want to meet him, properly. Tell him that..

He’s like a phoenix reborn from the ashes. He’s like a dawn sky came after night. It’s true that he has become much more attractive through years, more humble through interviews, and more proud of his own passions no matter what people think. He improves, as an individual. He’s not perfect, and wish never be. He’s unique with ‘incompleteness’ that makes him relatable with people who wanna make him 'complete'. I would be honored to be part of those people.

Still, he is a man with complexities I haven’t solved yet. A man who is ‘mature but sensitive’ and ‘intelligent but whimsical’ at the same time. A man that I always care for when smiles at the camera, talks in MC part, and even cries in performance. Despite distances, I’m glad that he showed how happy he was at the last big events (I didn’t attend) when he hugged (and ask for a pickaback from) the other three. In a simply purest request, I can tell how grateful he feels to be the way he is now.

To the 26-years-old him, send my deepest greeting, 
“Keep down to earth, ne..”

taken from tumblr awesomelyplain 
P.S. The day before is the momentous once-a-year anniversary of you who is the most important in the world. I won't ever leave you alone, definitely next year and the year after too! ^^)9

The day before is a magical, special day that happens only once a year. It’s is a present from God, for you. Just like you, a present from God, for me.

For being born..
For being able to meet you..
Thank you :')

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. uuuuuu ~~ what a nice post :'''))
    shige wa NEWS no fighting man dayo!!

    btw aku habis nonton reply 1997 dan berharap bisa seperti mereka, fans2yg ada disana, berbaris untuk melihat mereka, dan menangis bersama mereka. Secara langsung ._.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aku nonton juga tuh reply 1997, jadi.. kapan kita ke jepang? *berubah jadi fighting woman* >___<

      Delete
    2. s2 yuk. Kamu mau ke todai kan ? :3
      aku ke kyoto
      ayo ke jepang sama sama (amin)

      *berubah jadi ...smile receiver (?)

      Delete
    3. aamiin, aku keio atau kyoto aja >/\<

      *todai ketinggian #efekdorama*

      Delete
  2. gimana sih caranya follow blog kamu rif ? hhehehe

    ReplyDelete